Your Listing Expired. I’m Sorry to Hear That.
Your house really should have sold and I’m sorry to hear that it didn’t. So many factors come into play when you’re selling a home and even when the market favors sellers, there are listings that reach their expiration date before they sell. This happens everyday and it is likely to be what has brought us together right now.
So Why Didn’t Your Home Sell?
You’ve probably been asking yourself the same question. You put your house on the market and probably had a couple of showings scheduled right away. They came and looked at the house and then… nothing. So you stayed optimistic that the right buyer would come along. Days went by and then weeks and months. Perhaps a few more showings came and went. Maybe an offer even came in but fell through.
Then, somewhere along the way, you started to lose faith. You’ve dropped the price and patiently awaited a new flood of potential buyers but it didn’t move the needle.
Your expiration date drew closer and closer and you finally decided it wasn’t worth the trouble. And now here we are.
How Can I Make Sure This Doesn’t Happen Again?
Well, we have to have a plan. Although many agents simply enter your home in the MLS and wait for something to happen, this isn’t the way you ACTIVELY MARKET a home.
What we need is a:
- Pricing Strategy That BRINGS OFFERS.
- Traditional Marketing Plan That Includes Print Marketing, Direct Mail, and Great Photography.
- Digital Marketing Plan That is Designed to Target, Track, and Convert Buyers Through Social Media and Web Traffic.
- Staging Strategy That Keeps Your Home Ready to Show and “Magazine Worthy” at all times.
Did Your Old Agent Ever Share Your Stats?
- Did you ever wonder how many people viewed the ads they were running?
- How many actually clicked the ad to see more information?
- How many people marked your home as a favorite?
I could keep going but the point is that if you can’t track it, it didn’t happen.
If it didn’t happen, you can’t convert it.
If you can’t convert, you don’t sell.
So Are You Interested in Partnering with the Team of Coldwell Banker’s Global Brand and My Marketing Experience to Get Your Home SOLD?
Great! Let’s meet! Fill out the form below and I’ll get a pre-listing package to you immediately so that I can have the information I need to get your home on the market in style. Then we’ll schedule a time to meet and go over the details. I can’t wait to work with you.